One of the coolest parts of Nashville is the history that lives in this city. In the midst of a regular street, you can come upon the most beautiful glimpse into the past. Kylie and Collin’s wedding was at the historic Riverwood Mansion, where the property transports you to another time full of seclusion and greenery.
Kylie and Collin recently moved to Nashville and are taking the city straight on, with energy and enthusiasm and love to conquer all! It is their amazing spirit that made this day even brighter – even when we thought there might be rain, they kept moving forward like nothing was going to stop them. It is so refreshing to see such laughter and excitement – a gorgeous wedding that is going to turn into a beautiful marriage. So honored to be there to witness it all!
- Ceremony + Reception: Riverwood Mansion
- Wedding Planer: Christina Logan Design
- Bridal Hair/Make Up: Amanda Gros
- Cake: Dulce Desserts
- Caterer: Riverwood Mansion
- Ceremony Musician: Wedding Musicians Company
- Florist: Enchanted Florist
- Photographer: Austin Gros
- Rentals: Grand Central Party
- Shuttles: Anchor Tours
- Transportation: Elite Transportation
- Videographer: Munn Brothers