It is so much fun to work a new venue, especially one that isn’t even done being built yet! Kelly and Ren chose the Old Glory Distilling Company while it was still missing walls, and just trusted that it was going to turn out amazing – and it did. This takes the kind of client with a little vision and a lot of trust, not to mention a free spirit to go with the flow.
And that is how we would describe this wedding. With free spirited florals and classic neutral tones, mixed with the modernity of cement floors and a band made for a party – this wedding was a melting pot of all things amazing! So in awe by our teams hard work and the team of vendors who brought it all together, I think it was a pretty spectacular night for this fun and vibrant bride and groom!
- Ceremony + Reception: Old Glory Distillery Company
- Wedding Planner: Christina Logan Design
- Alcohol: Mulligan’s Wine & Spirits
- Band/Ceremony: 12th South Band
- Bridal Hair/Make Up: Tiffany’s Hair Spa
- Cake/Dessert: Relish Eatery
- Caterer: Chef’s Market
- Florist: Farmer’s Florist
- Lighting/Draping: Events Plus
- Photographer/Photobooth: By Shea
- Rentals: Music City Tents and Events