Right from the first phone call I knew these two were going to be an amazing time, and I was right, all the way down to the cocktails! Working in the liquor industry has some perks, and this crowd knew how to party!
But it is the internal spirit of these two that was totally beautiful. In Nashville, there are pretty high odds of rain at any given time of year. So when the forecast was showing 50% chance all wedding week, the two decided to take their chances and go ahead with Plan A all the way. For them, there was no Plan B (ahem, we still had one up our sleeves), and that is the way they will continue to live their lives. Walking right into the moment, smiles on their faces, rain or shine.
PS. It was a perfectly gorgeous day without even a rain drop! Enjoy these sweet pics by Abigail Bobo Photography!
- Ceremony + Reception: The Cordelle
- Wedding Planner: Christina Logan Design
- Bridal Hair/Make Up: Leslie Ellis
- Cake/Dessert: Wolfe Gourmet Cakes
- Caterer: Peg Leg Porker
- Ceremony Musician: Brittany Burns
- DJ: Western Front
- Florist: LMA Designs
- Officiant: John Brown
- Photographer: Abigail Bobo Photography
- Rentals: Classic Event Rentals