My California roots were itching today, as this special couple comes all the way from right outside my home town! California girl meets boy from the South. Love finds a second chance sometimes, and for these two well-matched lovebirds, today was the day. A few of my favorites moments were these …
- We had a true family table – bride, groom, and three kids in the round, just like at home over a family style service meal (if only all our home cooking was as good as Chef & I!)
- When the bride said “I don’t know if I’ve ever felt this loved, but today, I believe it” (tear…).
- When the groom excused his poor dancing skills, yet still performed his practiced box steps with such precision – only a Dr. could look so focused!
- Lastly, when four girls, including the bride’s daughter, performed a very special dance to “Love Shack”! It was the perfect party starter!
It was the most perfect, first day of spring. And the perfect first day, to unite this family.
- Ceremony + Reception: Belle Meade Plantation
- Wedding Planer: Christina Logan Design
- Bridal Hair/Make Up: Amy Lynn Larwig
- Cake: Dulce Desserts
- Caterer: The Chef and I
- DJ: High Tone Entertainment
- Florist: Beyond Details
- Lighting: Bright Event Productions
- Photographer: Frenzel Studios
- Rentals: Music City Tents and Events
- Valet: Parking Mangement
- Videographer: Lynn Productions